Atlas vs Pachuca in the Liga MX Grand Final

Watch Atlas FC vs. CF Pachuca: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time

Read More

CF Pachuca will take on Atlas FC on Thursday, May 26 in Liga MX. The game at Estadio Jalisco gets underway at 10:00 PM ET on Univision

Know more

Pachuca, with a slight advantage over Atlas in the chances of being champion

See More

according to the portal, Those from Hidalgo have a 59% chance of being crownedabove the 41% that Atlas has.

See More

Pachuca want to close out good the Liga MX Finals at home. Pachuca had the best run at home in the 2022 Torneo Clausura Liga MX regular season

See Highlights